stop ur drooling

Montigue231

i wonder how many of u are already drooling over the recent kv 4 center speaker on ebay just up for bid. wat a rare speaker..hes only 2 hours from me too http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-KV4-Center-Channel-Speaker-Mint-Condition_W0QQitemZ220348918787QQcmdZViewItemQQptZHome_Theater_in_a_Box?hash=item220348918787&_trksid=p4011.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1234%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50 good luck seeing one of these come up again for a while

• Moderators

No drool here. It is pretty rare that you find a KV-4 or the CF-4's. I had the CF-2's and liked them. Nice speakers. I had the KV-3 and wasn't that impressed with it. It was ok. I'll stick with the RC-64. That's a speaker that impresses me. [:D]

i wonder how many of u are already drooling over the recent kv 4 center speaker on ebay just up for bid. wat a rare speaker..hes only 2 hours from me too http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-KV4-Center-Channel-Speaker-Mint-Condition_W0QQitemZ220348918787QQcmdZViewItemQQptZHome_Theater_in_a_Box?hash=item220348918787&_trksid=p4011.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1234%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50 good luck seeing one of these come up again for a while

See you still got your awesome system,KLF30,s etc.

• Moderators

im guessing it will sell for $500 - $600...wannna bet on it?

If so, I never would have guessed that high. That's why I'm not a betting guy. I'd lose all my funds for my HT gear. LOL. I'm watching it just out of curiosity. I just ordered the RC-64 so I've got my center channel fix.

nice center speaker youthman...you got an awesome setup there

ya it will be interesting to see how much this goes for..really its a rare item i see lots of ppl looking for this center quite often but its very rare to see one for sale....and this one is gem mint..its one of the only speakers that match the epic series so cf 3 and 4 users that dont have a center channel..this is an auction they been waiting for

klipschead i had the klf 20's and 30's with this sub and they both drown out the ksw 12..especially when the 30's play u cant even tell theres a sub there at all..they play way deeper and louder ...one really needs a 15 inch sub at minumum with these speakers...actually the 30's can make all the windows in my living room rattle...the sub is just exsisting for now..maybe ill add another system with these sf 2's i have stored in the garage..

klipschead i had the klf 20's and 30's with this sub and they both drown out the ksw 12..especially when the 30's play u cant even tell theres a sub there at all..they play way deeper and louder ...one really needs a 15 inch sub at minumum with these speakers...actually the 30's can make all the windows in my living room rattle...the sub is just exsisting for now..maybe ill add another system with these sf 2's i have stored in the garage..

I hear ya, I'm waiting for the "right" KLF's to hit eBay or whatever because I'd love to replace the KG 5.2's with at least a pair of KLF-10's but would hope for 20's or 30's. The KSW 300 hits pretty hard so works well with the 5.2's so far, at least until it dies.