Mis a jour

LUTZ Vincent

Hi Vincent,

I don't know if there are updates for the CS700 or not. Perhaps someone will have the answer for you.

Je ne sais pas s'il ya des mises à jour pour le CS700 ou non. Peut-être que quelqu'un aura la réponse pour vous.

Bruce

Dit quois?

(probably not even close.... high school French was way too many years ago and I only had 2 years and was the well, biggest suck up, even teachers pet [:$] [:D] [:o] ....) Needless to say that was a fun class. Our mascot, Phillipe La Granouille (Phillipe the frog that just doesn't look close) usually scored better on the tests than me... and he even seemed to copy my handwriting.

Mademoiselle just what are those bidet things used for, sounds French, non? ... well her sock washer answer just wasn't good enough.... so we had to look it up... what's this word mean? Is it French too?

And we just had to translate that line from LaBelle's "Lady Marmelaide", lets see how'd that go ... "Voulez vous couchez avec moi, c'est soi?" and of course made her translate to the informal variant.... or maybe that's one trick she didn't quite fall for, or did she? [:o] Mademoiselle! ... Oui! Oui! [:$] ....Oh hi Principal McLurch (he was a tall former jock but was often referred to as Lurch behind his back as he was tall I guess - don't know that he played the harpsichord though), oh, uh, Mademoiselle was asking if we'd like to have a drink of water... would you like some also? Now where'd we put that Perrier? And the paper cups?

We'd often fix Lasagne or something, but never French other than bread, and take in for lunch and she'd heat it up in the Home Ec room for lunch in her office. She was also the cheerleading sponsor so hanging out in her office before shcool was always fun. I'd practice my typing on her manual typewriter on her spare desk (2 face to face) typing parial random comments the cheerleaders would make out of context, naturally quite amusing. And play tunes though a cheap cassette player with a cheap speaker powered from the earphone jack wedge in the small end of a megaphone - ah the power of the horn - still sounded like crap, but not as crappy as the builtin speaker without the megaphone and would play louder.

We even bought her deux grande faux nenes one year for Christmas along with her favorite automobile, all in her favorite color and convinced Millie (Mlle. looks like Millie, non?) to go retrieve them from her sidewalk where her new Matchbox or was it Hot Wheels? orange Dusenberg was "parked" beside the box containing the poor students version of grande faux nenes .... her neighbor returning from the market was quite amused.... and to think I didn't take my camera

now my head really hurts, trying to write in French for probably the first time in decades (well, at least a couple) and finally tired

Jeesh Marvel you are a man of many talents - not only what looks to be
very good fluent written French - at one time I might have at least
mostly understood, he knows how to add the accents - Ino clue
anymore about the French or adding the accents. And pretty sure I've
mispelled most of my feeble attempts above and probably insulted many a
French person... Pardon moi s'il vous plait?