Interesting Klipsch Sighting today.

Bill H.

It was the best of days, and the worst of days.....................

I went back to my Old home town. It had frozen in time for me.............with lots of the Downtown stores closed, or in need of drastic repair............(as I am sure lots of little Towns are)..............

Wandered into a Pawn shop and saw a set of RF 35's and RC 25 ...........499.00 + 150............no deals there. Went further into the store and saw a Black, KV3 that he was asking 99.00 for...............

The other upside was that I got to eat a Great Tenderloin Sandwich at the Old Monon Grill ..................bittersweet memories...............

Took care of my Finance business with my Broker...........and hussled out of there- ..................

The other upside was that I got to eat a Great Tenderloin Sandwich at the Old Monon Grill ........

I think we drove by Monon going to a HS basketball game in Rensselaer. Isn't there a cool little railroad museum there? May have to try the Old Monon Grill should we ever make a trip to the railroad museum. Hard to beat a good tenerloin. My favorite here in Kokomo is The King Tenderloin from Ray's Drive In.

I've yet to find any Klipsch in a pawn or thrift store much less a good deal. I've found some pretty good CDs and LPs so not a total loss.