NOOOOO! (at least I'll get sympathy from Mr. Colter)

BigStewMan

i was just notified that the current version of YES canceled their shows through February 24th citing "unspecified medical reasons."

I had tickets to see them at the House of Blues in Anaheim, CA on Feb 22nd.

Their set list looked AWESOME too! Siberian Khatru, Close to the Edge, Starship Trooper...this is very bad news.

Bummer Big Stew!

My brother and I were going with some friends to see Harry Chapin about a week after he was killed so that kind of cancelled those plans. Our friends had bought the tickets and had no trouble getting their money back.

Too bad they cancelled the shows rather than postpone.

The last show I saw of a 'Yes' band was less than what I remembered.

Like the Who's last tour, I try to remember the way the band was back in their heyday. Remember the LAST true Yes show you saw, buy a DVD and kick back. It's not the same band. Rick's son is scarcely a replacement, the new singer hits the right notes but isn't a substitute for Jon, even Chris lacked his stage charisma last time out.

Like the song says 'To Be Over'- it's over for this mighty band in my estimation. Hang up your tights fellas.

M