Any differences between the original Image and the Image X10?

Kain

More to come...

Professor Thump's teasing us yet again... been wondering just what you've been cooking up...

FWIW: I've owned the Custom 2 since they first became available after having been able to try the IMAGE and probably the Custom 1 as prototypes. I finally got the Image X10... hard to beat the insanely small size for ease of use and comfort.

But I also prefer the sound of the Image X5 and ended up getting the Image X10 as I could get it for cc bonus points and our youngest daughter loves 'em and the Image X5 are too big for her ears. To put this in perspective, Professor Thump is called Professor Thump as he knows and loves bass and even though the Image X10 have better bass, he still likes the Image X5 better. With my brief audition of the Image X5 I'm not sure I noticed that they're lacking in bass compared to the Image X10 so I just have to take everyone's word about the better Image X10 bass.

All the Klipsch IEMs sound incredible IMVHO.

I'm sure there are a lot of posts comparing the sounds of all the Klipsch IEMs. Click options in the main headphone threads and select to view all posts as the default is the most recent 2 months.