Which Surround Speakers for Legend Series

Pgh-K

I made the mistake of using a pair of Heresy's for rear surrounds with my KLF-30's. Caused all kinds of troubles...by getting me hooked on Heritage speakers. Now look what I'm running. [:)]

BTW the Heresys did a terrific job as rear surrounds with the Legend speakers.

I have been using KLF 20s, C7 cneter channel and DSW 200 Sub for quite some time. Fantastic sound Which of the RS Surround line best matches with this older Speaker series. Any opinions??

I realize this is nearly sacrilege here - but I really like my Monitor 70 towers as rear/side surrounds. The KSP-S6's are the engineered surround speaker for Ledgends, however untill I get a set - I'm quite happy with the Polk Monitor 70's. Just trying to expand your options and possibly place you in position to score a great deal. Many have posted that the side/rear surrounds are the least necessary to have a "match". In 7 channel stereo, my 70's are quite acceptable with the KLF-20's and C7 up front. Personally, I'd prefer another set of Legend 20's but...

I would consider this the best idea except for one fatal flaw....my wife of 25+ years actually believs there should be a limit to what I spend on audio equipment. Yes...it does seem silly to me too....then again...if it were not for her I would have the ultimate audio system and probably no house to put it in.

But I do like your suggestion

Thanks

I've been using the SS-3s for surrounds (in a 5.1 system) for a while now and I could tell you they keep up with the KLF fronts/center quite well - to the point that I have postponed looking for the KSP-S6s for quite some time (well, till a near mint pair litterally falled on my lap yesterday :) )