FREE THX Demo!!!

toddvj

Got mine in the mail the other day. Glad it was free, because if I paid any $$$$ for it I would be PISSED

------------------

Home Theater:

Yamaha RX-V1000

Klipsch RF-3's

Klipsch KSC-C1(LOOKING FOR A RC-3 OR RC-3II)

Kenwood KSV64 Bipolar Speakers

Klipsch Subwoofer KSW-12

Television: TOSHIBA THEATER VIEW 50"

DVD Player SONY S-360

CD Changer CDC 585 5 Disc Yamaha

Harman Kardon TC-1000

monster cable interconnects/12 gauge speaker wire

Got mine a couple weeks ago. I like it pretty well. I enjoyed the THX-ex demo, and even though I don't have 6.1, I could distinctly hear that guy in the rear center. Pretty much backs up my reasoning that a center speaker isn't all that better than letting my receiver do the work (phantom rear center).

The Don Henley video was a bit off, as I've heard the original, and it sounded worlds better on the original disc. The Randy Travis video sounds pretty good, though. I also love that jazzy audio track. That has some killer bass.

T-man

• 4 weeks later...

Got mine today, not too long a wait, about a month or so, nice to get free stuff and yep the videos were pretty nice, Travis reached down low and the bass sounded great, all in all it seemed like a VERY good FREE demo disk, watched some of the commercials and don't know if I'll be getting a 400 disk carrier!

Thanks for that link!

G2

Got mine too. Liked the infor on Kenwood, music videos sucked, but the THX demos helped me show off my system and impress the other people in my dorm since must peoples systems here consist of an Aiwa boom box. If it wasn't free wouldn't have been worth more than 25 cents.

------------------

I like my bass like I like my women, deep and tight.

I got mine today about a month or so wait. Im glad it was free because if I had paid for a postage stamp to send off for it I would have been pissed. The THX intros were good, but I can watch that on the Toy Story

dvd. I guess I should have known it was going to be a big Kenwood advertisement, and Im not wild about anything that Kenwood makes anymore (just not like their old stuff late 70's early 80's thats for sure). If anyone is going to to order it give me your address and I will send you mine and save you the long disapointing wait.

------------------

MM