Outlaw 1050

Zenith DVD2381

Pyramid PA 1000 front amp, output

Cornwall 1 front

Cornwall 1 front on rear

RS-3-2s sides, on rear output

Academy center

KLF-C-7 rear center

RP-3 sub center combo, the powed amp, is also powering 2 12 inch JBL subwoofers, i went from the 10 inch internally, to the JBLS so i have a 3 subwoofer tower!

INTENSE!!

Sony flatscreen 27inch stereo TV with surround mode

Monster cable optical

Monter cable interconnects

Dish network

IN STORAGE

Harman Kardon AVR 120 (SOLD)

Harman Kardon FL 8380 CD player (SOLD)

Harman Kardon 7325 CD player

Pioneer SX 950

Klipsch SS.5 rear speakers (sold)

Teac A 4010 SL reel to reel

Klipsch K-33-E

Bedroom

Sanyo 27 inch TV

APEX DVD player

Optimus HI FI VCR

Bathroom NOT YET

It took many years to get here, and to think i almost did the dumbest thing, i almost sold a set of cornwalls!

I need to keep what im known for LOL!

Regards Jim

This message has been edited by Jim Cornell on 03-04-2002 at 12:35 AM

Hello Steve, send an email sometime.

Boa

I have the cornwalls On the sides as rears, and also the RS-3 2s on the same ouput on rear wall!

Im making a trade for the SS.5 for one RP-3 powered tower to take place of my home made contraption!

Why not LOL!

Yea ill 5 channel amp this someday, ive spent $2,900.00`in the last 3 weeks!

Steve im glad to hear what youll never get rid of, my cornwalls will have a new home after im dead!

The RS-3-2s are nice, although i can just hear them with the corns, thats enough!

The KLF -C7 is very nice, im very impressed!

The outlaw seems to handle 4 speakers without getting to warm on the rear channel, i hope the high powered amp continues to do well, gret so far!

More listening and movies to further this expereince!

Regards Jim

jim, thanks. guess u were sayin 4 speakers on the REAR. should be fine w/ the efficiency of the klipsch & the outlaw being high current. maybe when u can get it approved, that 5-channel outlaw power amp for the corns & academy. or let us know when you're in the upgrade/tweakin market again. as if we ever leave (i just ordered an add-a-shelf kit for my stand to give the power amp another 3" of breathin room - it never ends cwm14.gif).

------------------

My Home Systems Page

Boa

Yes 4 on rear!

Ive listed my mistakes ive purchased, on the road to upgrade, im still looking for a 5 channel amp, ill swap these brand new Harman Kardon, and some cash, or maybe ill just get a 2 channel for the rears!

If anyone wants, ill swap the brand new Harman Kardon, for a adcom, or acurus, or amp of the same quality for a good working 2 channel!

LOOK AROUND, THESE ARE A MATCHED HARMAN kARDON SET HERE!

Reciever and 5 disk CD player!

Dam web TV!!

I really dont need the power to my academy, or the fronts, so in all reality another 2 channel will work!

Also, another swap ill do is both these nice pieces for a 15 or 12 inch Klipsch powerd sub!

Then i can just swap the 2 channel amp i have now , to the rears!

I really want a 15 inch powered sub, even before a 2 channel amp, help me out LOL!!

Regards Jim

This message has been edited by Jim Cornell on 02-23-2002 at 05:11 PM

one kink in that plan... most audiophiles never keep the vow of finalizing their home theater systems... wonder what this would do to wedding vows, a guarenteed divorce? Confused.gif hehe

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want <A HREF="maimailto:Promediatech@Klipsch.com">email Amy</A> or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

ProMedia 5.1 Placement Help s>

This message has been edited by justin_tx_16 on 02-24-2002 at 02:25 AM