New Cherry RC-64

willland

I stayed home from work today to receive my new RC-64 from 6ave.com. I was hoping the UPS guy would arrive early but he didn't get to my house until around noon. I wanted to be home to receive it so I would have a witness in case it was damaged. I had the UPS guy note in his hand-held that the box was damaged in multiple areas and I took pictures.

To my pleasant surprise, the speaker was not damaged at all and came out of the box in mint condition. Let me tell you for those that don't know, this thing is a beast. But this beast puts out some incredible sound. I thought the RC-62 sounded fine with my RF-63's but not perfect. The RC-64 is unquestionably perfect.

On a whim, I went to 6ave.com and clicked on the cherry RC-64. The price was listed at $999.99. I clicked on "price alert" and keyed in $575.00. In less than 5 minutes, I received an email telling me that they would sell it to me for that price and I had a 7 day lock at $575.00. Talked to my wife about it and then ordered it. They were currently out of stock for about a week and a half and then a confirmation email came. Six days later and the rest is history.

Anyone want to buy a black RC-62 in perfect condition? $325.00 plus shipping. All negotionable. Again, got to sell to buy. I will post in garage sale and add pictures later.

Bill