RC-7

Dandaman54

That's an awesome price for a great center channel. It's not timber matched to the rest of your speakers however. I might be tempted to pick it up anyways and scout out some deals on some matching Reference speakers for a future upgrade of your front soundstage.

For what it is worth I would stick with the c 3 for your system but at this price you just can't pass it up.

Get it, try it out and if you do not like it get the C 3 from vanns for $ 169 link

You will not have any problems to resale the speakers and even make some money in the process if you wanted to.

If you were not going to keep it It would be nice if you would pass the deal on to a forum member but it is your decision.

what everyone else said..

normally i would say no, for all the reasons stated above but for that price it is very hard to pass down. just think once you hear the rc7 against the rest of your speakers be prepared to spend the extra $$$ for upgrade on mains at least, and then to aplification.. it never ends...

you can always buy and if you dont think it suites your needs you can probably make a profit by selling it.. but before buying ensure sonically there is nothing wrong with speaker.