Lots of time to listen to my HT

Klorslug

Well yesterday I was tweaking my system and thought I heard some distortion from one of my Quintets (Right surround 7' high) so instead of getting the step stool I thought "hey the couch is pretty close, I'll just stand on the arm and lean over"

Well...bad idea. Lost my balance, came down HARD on my left arm. Broke my wrist in 2 places. Goin' under the knife tommorow to get pins in my wrist. [8o|]

The Doc says I'll be out of commision for 8 WEEKS!! Looks like we won't be getting' the new TV anytime soon.

What a bonehead I am. [8-)]

BTW.... It was a picture frame rattlin' not distortion.

Sorry to hear of your injury. It's often the quick task that leads to disaster, because it seems so simple you don't think it through. As the Jamaicans say, "Short cut, draw blood."

I hope your wrist heals 100%. Try to enjoy your time off.

been there done that-Walking in the house with a bag of groceries last march. Slipped on a wet carport floor. Caught my left ankle between a 3" high brick retainer wall and the running board on My Tahoe SUV. 13 screws ,pins, and plates. 8 hours of surgery. 30,000 dollars. I made payments on a 6 speed Porsche and could not even sit in it for 3 months. That really hurt. At least you can walk - count your blessings that it was not your neck or head. I did. Things happen in a split second that change your entire life. Good luck with your healing process. Hope you recover 110%.