OT: anyone selling a '69 Camaro?

st. patrick

My dad had one, he often lamented allowing my mom to nag him into trading it for a Country Squire Wagon. Super AngrySuper AngrySuper Angry

You don't know how many times my car has "almost" been sold in our 21 years of marriage. Would have been a huge mistake. Since the restoration has been finished, my wife now loves the car, just like we were dating in it all over again...

I believe it was a 67 SS/RS convertible...man that would be worth some dough today. 235.jpg

This is actually a '68, a '67 would have wing windows on the front of the doors next to the windshield. And yes, if this car is still around it is definately worth some $$$ today...

I was wondering if the paid subscription to Team Camaro was worth it, sounds like it will be.

Patrick

I would spend some time there looking around first (guessing you probably already have over the weekend) and then decide. Plenty of resources available there by joining up for free, but the site is always looking for some new revenue and will award you with a few extra perks by going the paid member route.

The Fishers IN one is very near me. You could stay here when you road trip out to trailer her up!

I rode to HS every day in a friend's 67, he had a blueprinted engine in it along with 50's and a host of other goodies. I remember listening to BTO and Moody Blues on the 8 track. 69 went to the red/white taillights, is another quick way to tell them apart.