Crossover Calculator

Blvdre

That could be it. Maybe the newer version of XL isn't backward compatible with some of the older stuff. You should an XL file and a schemo folder, which contains all of the stock schematics (for display purposes). BTW, how do you like W7? I've heard good things.

That could be it. Maybe the newer version of XL isn't backward compatible with some of the older stuff. You should an XL file and a schemo folder, which contains all of the stock schematics (for display purposes). BTW, how do you like W7? I've heard good things.

So far so good. I bought a new computer about three months ago and figured I'd use the free version until W7 came up for sale in October. I didn't have any problems with XP, and W7 seems a lot like XP to me. There are a couple things I notice that I don't like - the time it takes to click on an item to highlight it takes just a split second longer than before. This is an issue when you're highlighting a lot of items one after another. Another thing is that there's no up level button when you're in explorer. I've googled this and there are a lot of people complaining about that one, so maybe they'll fix it. There seems to be another level to my files in explorer too - There's "Documents" then right below that, "Documents" again, which I think was called "My Documents" in XP. I asked my computer guy about that and he said I had to keep the extra level, it's just part of W7. I hate complications like that. I want to set up my files the way I would in a real file drawer, starting with the file drawer, not the front door of my house!

So overall, it works fine, but why not just keep XP? $$$

Greg