WF-35's

Budman

guess what, UPS delivered the 2nd set today and the boxes are in worse shape than the first set. told the driver you can't keep delivering these with big holes in them. i said whats your name so i can talk to your supervisor and he said don't you worry about what my name is.

last klipsch purchase

it's a ups issue, not klipsch. cardboard is not indestructable, but ups drivers are trainable.

If every Klipsch speaker has its own "driver" why is UPS even involved?

Budman, these two items do not make sense:

i have the UPS drivers personal phone number because he a friend and delivers in my area for the last 20 years. i snapped. he knows from previous deliverys that he is the only one allowed on my property and no one else from UPS.

told the driver you can't keep delivering these with big holes in them. i said whats your name so i can talk to your supervisor and he said don't you worry about what my name is.

Hmm

The thing that doesn't make sense to me is that Budman has never stated that the SPEAKERS have arrived damaged........ only that the BOXES had holes in them. The job of the box is to protect it's contents. The box appears to have done it's job. End of story.