FREE to good home...

DTLongo

...a pair of Klipschorn top-hat grille and midrange horn assemblies (less drivers). These came from my 2003 Klipschorns recently upgraded with ALK Trachorns and crossovers as described on the Upgrades and Modifications forum. These assemblies are in absolutely new, pristine unblemished condition. They include mounting brackets and midrange throat-washers as shown. They would be ideal for someone seeking cosmetically to upgrade a pair of old Khorns, or building a Belle, for instance.

WILL DELIVER GRATIS within a 75-mile range of Salisbury MD. Otherwise, recipient pays shipping, which could be pricey (? - guessing $100.00 or so) because of challenge of packing and shipping these rather bulky items.

See photos.

Delmar Tom,

Off topic: I didn't make it down to the eastern shore this year but I was out in western Maryland in September. The weather was just perfect, a little cool in the morning then warming up in the afternoon. I had a couple of really nice crab cakes during my visit, I wish I could have stayed a little longer. Maryland was picture perfect on this trip.

Thanx, Russ

P.S. I even found some cheap 22 ammo at Ganger Mountain and sent some home to myself, the shelfs have been bare here for over a year.

GaryMD, if you want 'em and you're willing to make the trek out here to pick them up, they're yours. Let me know so we can work out a mutually agreeable date. You can give my new babies a listen while you're here. Groomlakearea51, thank you for your quick dibs and email, but I'd really prefer not to go through the hassle of packing and shipping them if someone close by claims them. If GaryMD falls through and nobody else locally comes up, you're next. Thank you everyone for your interest.

Tom,

I will email you shortly. I was hoping to hear your new setup anyway!

Groom,

Sorry man. If for some reason they don't work, I'll figure out a way to get them to you.

YesParty!!!Big Smile

Wow! They're going to a good home, but I feel kinda sorry for Marshall. I don't know what was in his email, but if Marshall was willing to pay for specified shipping (as offered by Tom), it seems they should be his. Of course, I understand Tom's desire to make this as easy as possible. Perhaps saying something like "Preference given to locals who can pick up asap." would have made desires more obvious. And perhaps I should just mind my own beeswax...

See, there are good things about being unemployed, eh Gary? [;)]

Nice of you to ask, Mr. Powers! I'm under-employed (with a boss who thinks he doesn't have to pay me on any kind of regular basis), my back and knee are giving me fits, and my Cathy is still looking for work (it's been a year). So things are just ducky![:P]

Tom,

I will email you shortly. I was hoping to hear your new setup anyway!

Groom,

Sorry man. If for some reason they don't work, I'll figure out a way to get them to you.

YesParty!!!Big Smile

Wow! They're going to a good home, but I feel kinda sorry for Marshall. I don't know what was in his email, but if Marshall was willing to pay for specified shipping (as offered by Tom), it seems they should be his. Of course, I understand Tom's desire to make this as easy as possible. Perhaps saying something like "Preference given to locals who can pick up asap." would have made desires more obvious. And perhaps I should just mind my own beeswax...

See, there are good things about being unemployed, eh Gary? Wink

Reminds me of Dr. Strangelove.... "No, Dimitri, I'm sorrier than you are...." LOLOL!!!!!

Gary should really be able to use them. Just got back in the office, so excuse my delay; What I really need are a fairly decent (as in intact...) pair of motor board/ grills with the 401 horns. Condition is no object....

Gary: If you are going to replace your grills with the new ones, I'd be more than happy to take your old ones with the 401's. You can also strip off the emblems. "Badges? We don' need no stinkin' badges..." [H] I'll pay for shipping, etc. Sent you an email with the "potential" shipping address.....

Marshall