• Klipsch Employees
I hope to pin everyone down by the first of the year. That will give us 6 month to get things ready and planed.I would like to have a focus for the event. I am not sure where we will be with any new products that may be coming. So planning what to show is not that easy. Hunter and I have one demo planed that is a re-make of a demo display from a long time ago. It will have something for everyone. As for the rest of the things to show...I don't have a clue.As much work as it was, I think I had the most fun when we set up the tent and had bands come in to play. But I like that kind of stuff. I am so glad that you all are still my friend after that show...Steve the most...We will try to do all we can to make the time you spend with us a fun one. So if there is anything you want to see, let us know and we will let you know if we can pull it off. I look forward to seeing you all again!Trey

• 2 weeks later...

.We will try to do all we can to make the time you spend with us a fun one. So if there is anything you want to see, let us know and we will let you know if we can pull it off. I look forward to seeing you all again!Trey

I am looking forward as well. This, year, any of those dates should work for me (although I did pick 18-20 in the poll, as that seems to be the most convient).

I did enjoy my little visit last year in July when I was in the area for a family reunion, and looking forward to visiting again.

• 1 month later...