My 2-Channel rig in the living room - Part Two

Wardsweb

FINALLY they are back playing in my living room. I was going to leave the grills off but you will notice the left dust cap is dented. That is compliments of our 6 year old grandson and his marshmellow gun. You can't leave kids alone for two minutes. :(

You can suck that dent out with a vacuum cleaner (gently) - Just in case you didn't know.

I would like the 3/4 Grill and let your Horns show. - But my Real preference would be have that same wood that is on the cabinets to be surrounding the entire woofer and then leave it completely Naked! - This should not be too hard - Please Veneer the entire Front for us Voyeurs.

Wow, truly beautiful. At the very least, I would opt for the 3/4 Grill and show the horn (4 out of 7 horns in my setup are naked). But, I also agree with Cut-Throat. My preference would also be to leave it all naked and veneer the front (would cause us to drool even more - if that is possible).....

Carl.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick question: what would you polish them with? I have an older set of speakers with Tung oil and they are very glossy but I have always wonder if I could polish these to a mirror finish better then what was there.

Thanks

I use automotive 3M Perfectit polish and a wool bonnet on my polisher. It works for lacquer and urethane. It is just like buffing out a car. I don't know how it will work on tung oil.

• 2 weeks later...