duracrest fabric phone number?

msutton

I just called Wendell Fabrics and they have plenty of CS9002 (black Heritage cloth) on hand. They have not been out of it and they have no plans to stop making it.

I also asked if they make that product themselves, and the person I talked to said they are the weavers of that material. They sell the product to Duracrest.

Greg

I just called Wendell Fabrics and they have plenty of CS9002 (black
Heritage cloth) on hand. They have not been out of it and they have no
plans to stop making it.

i hope i didnt mislead anyone by giving wrong information on the black heritage cloth from wendell fabrics being discontinued! if they are still making the black heritage fabric then thats good news. they are right down the road from me here in south carolina. right before christmas i picked up 20 yards of the 72" wide material to last me because i was told it was being discontinued and they were out of the 36" wide black fabric already. i inquired about a couple of different fabric samples though so maybe it was a different fabric from the list i gave them that was being discontinued..i dont know. a co-workers mother who is a manager of 18 years there got my fabric for me and gave me that information though so i will follow up with her and find out for sure.

I just called Wendell Fabrics and they have plenty of CS9002 (black Heritage cloth) on hand. They have not been out of it and they have no plans to stop making it.

i hope i didnt mislead anyone by giving wrong information on the black heritage cloth from wendell fabrics being discontinued! if they are still making the black heritage fabric then thats good news. they are right down the road from me here in south carolina. right before christmas i picked up 20 yards of the 72" wide material to last me because i was told it was being discontinued and they were out of the 36" wide black fabric already. i inquired about a couple of different fabric samples though so maybe it was a different fabric from the list i gave them that was being discontinued..i dont know. a co-workers mother who is a manager of 18 years there got my fabric for me and gave me that information though so i will follow up with her and find out for sure.

Yes, please do. You are not the only one I've heard that from. But each time I call them they always have it, and have no plans to stop making it. I'm not sure where the rumors are coming from.

Lol, if they are going to discontinue it, I'll be buying a bunch!

Greg

I also asked if they make that product themselves, and the person I talked to said they are the weavers of that material. They sell the product to Duracrest.

Greg

Mystery solved! Thanks, Greg![:)]