Hey JMON............

MacKlipsch

Sorry it took so long to post this pic. Was reading an old post and saw that you had asked for me to post a pic of how I braced the Belle for my TV. Seems to be working, but as I said, I'm not sure the speaker would have held it without the 2x4's. Again, sorry for the delay....spaced it...

Great work MacKlipsch the crossover work is very neat,only quality parts used I can see!And Solen thrown in. Smile.gif

Cabling is neat,all clean.The magnet cover is quite original.The reinforcments should carry over 300lbs with ease.

A true audiophile you are

TheEAR(s) Now theears

Quote:

Get the power cord away from the low signal wires.

I agree 100%

The electromagnetic field generated by the power cord is definitely strong enough to induce a sympathetic signal,(ie. crosstalk), in the speaker wiring which while not necessarily obvious will colour,(muddy) the sound from the woofers.

You will likely notice an improvement in the low frequency spectrum if you move that power cord away from the speaker lines.

------------------

It is meet to recall that the Great Green Heron rarely flies upside down in the moonlight - (Foo Ling ca.1900)

Thanks MacKlipsch!!

Nice work. I actually did use my Belle temporarily as a TV stand during the Superbowl. My friend's 31" TV was placed on top, and it held it no problem. It's a fairly heavy TV. I even got on top of the Belle and it seems to be able to hld the weight with no problem. These things are built pretty strong as you know. Still, if I do end up sitting a TV on there long term, the Belle might not need it, but I would probably still brace it as you did for my own peace of mind. Thanks again for the photo!!

By the way, nice artwork on the mid driver...