Rear speakers?

Riot260

It isn't quite as crucial to timbre match surround speakers. The KG series bookshelf speakers will work good if you're used to direct-radiating speakers such as Heresys. Otherwise anything from the RS series since they are specifically designed for surround duty.

• Moderators

Anyone know of tone matched surround speaker set for Academy and Chorus II. Wife says Heresys must come down.

Oh Oh someone done something to get himself in trouble ! [:-*] Or did you just push your luck to far, been there before but not with speakers. [:$]

You could even go with inwall speakers if you had to, it would be better than no rears ?

• Moderators

Dtel. I can not be held responsible for the monster Mike created.Stick out tongue

That monster and I are tight now ! [:D]

That was the first pair of Klipsch not counting my first the Synergy HT, I was sucked in after that.

What are the two smaller white speakers pictured next to the KG 2.5s on this page? http://www.klipsch.com/na-en/products/kg-2-5-overview/

The smaller ones look more like what I can get away with.

The one on top is the KG .5 and the bottom one is the KG 1.2 or 1.5. If you're patient, Ebay has these sizes for around $80-100. Get them locally and the price is even better. I have two pair of KG 1's and I really enjoy them.