To Klipsch

SonicSound

Damnit, Klipsch. You did it again. After searching high and low for the best sounding in-ear headphones, I landed on you guys. And man, am I glad. A few years ago, I got your computer (promedia 2.1) setup, and I recently got your Image S4's. In both cases, your products shamed all the others in sound quality, clarity, definition, treble, mids, bass... everything. I probably went through 6 or 7 pairs of headphones, ranging from $50 to the Beats by Dre ($300... disappointing, and these by far sound the best to me.

I'll stop blabbering now, but I wanted to say thank you, Klipsch, for ending my search twice now. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it!

Damnit, Klipsch. You did it again. After searching high and low for the best sounding in-ear headphones, I landed on you guys. And man, am I glad. A few years ago, I got your computer (promedia 2.1) setup, and I recently got your Image S4's. In both cases, your products shamed all the others in sound quality, clarity, definition, treble, mids, bass... everything. I probably went through 6 or 7 pairs of headphones, ranging from $50 to the Beats by Dre ($300... disappointing, and these by far sound the best to me.

I'll stop blabbering now, but I wanted to say thank you, Klipsch, for ending my search twice now. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it!

By all means Blabber some more... We love it. This is the paycheck in my mind.

Thanks Sonic Sound!

P Thump

I'll backup your blabbering. I've tried high-end earphones from all the well-known (and many more expensive) manufactures, including the $500 msrp Shure se530s, and Ultimate Ears triple-fi's, and Klipsch is the only company to consistently impress me w/ the sound quality of their products. Whereas the iems from the likes of Shure sound pretty poor on any models below the super-expensive se530's, Klipsch seems to engineer fantastic SQ in even their lower-priced (S4) earphones. I own every Klipsch earphone model except the image S2's, and each one sounds awesome in its own unique way. I'm currently spending most of my time w/ my new image x5's shoved in my head (with a big smile on my face) but there are times I when I can be seen enjoying the 80 buck S4's just as much as my X10's and Custom 3's. On top of that, I really respect the fact that Klipsch employees like Thump & Amy actually take time to have conversations w/ customers via forums like this one, and Head-fi.org. Just take this site for example. Klipsch could easily delete some of the product-criticisms posted on their forum, but it doesnt seem like they do so. Many times, we'll get responses from actual employees directly related to criticisms, which amazes me.

Keep up the good work guys. You've earned a customer for life.

I started buying Klipsch over six years ago. And I am continue to buy Klipsch today not just because of the fact that people like Amy and Trey CAN take criticism but Klipsch is that good! For the price, nothing can beat the quality of Klipsch.

• 2 weeks later...

So does this mean all the Klipschanatics / Klipscheads whatever we're called have all drank the Kool-Aid? lol

It's nice to know a company still does things the right way after 60+ years. And the new outside-the-box (in the ear!) products should only increase the fan base and gain more customers ... people who might have never heard of Klipsch. After all, Klipsch is now known as an earphone company. roflmao