What do you guys think?

freestyle

That is an awesome stand but it's depth isn't enough to accomodate the amp which is 19 deep.

Oh yeah, I knew that. I have a spreadsheet in my computer listing many amps that will and will not fit in my stand and all the Emo XPA's will not fit.

Sorry about that.

Bill

I didn't even know they had ceiling mounts!

But what I think I'm gonna do is forget the mount idea and put that 450 bucks into 2 amps....the xpa2 and 3.....And call it a day...haha....I was going to buy the xpa5 anyway, but I think the 2 and 3 combo is more versatile since I don't think I'm gonna go 7.1.

Thanks Jacksonbart......Well now, I found out I have metal studs on that wall so it's not recommended to put the mount on metal studs.

I'm thinking though that I can just use an amp stand and add the XPA, put it where the plant is on the left.

Now I'm just trying to decide on just the XPA-5 or an XPA-2 and 3 combo. Or a 5 and 3 combo...lol

I don't really see a good reason to get the XPA-2 plus XPA-3 when the XPA-5 will give you the same results and cost over $500 less!

Hey Wuzzer.........I guess I was just thinking that I'm about 50/50 on music and blu-rays andt the xpa2 is supposed to be so killer for music that it would be more versatile to do the 2,3 combo than just the 5. Although I have read some posts where users said lonnie at emotiva said that klipschs are so efficient that the horn put out a hiss due to the xpa2's design.

I read about the hiss problem, too.

If you get the 2 and 3 then you'll run your front 2 from the 2 and then your center speaker and surrounds from the 3? I guess I'd want the front 3 speakers to be amplified identically. I was so blown away by my UPA-2's power and sound that anything from the XPA series will knock your socks off.