La Scala price?

davestef

Are they gold plated? I think that is a bit much.

Can you tell us more about them? Serial number's? Oak? Birch? Walnut? Is this on E-Bay? Craigslist? Friend? Relative?

I should add, if you live at the North Pole and there is not another pair for thousands and thousands of mile's, it may be a great price!!! [;)]

Dennie

haha, they might be gold plated actually :P

heres the link

http://cnj.craigslist.org/ele/1513565797.html

i dont even have three grand, but its the only local deal on craigslist and i really want to get a pair of klipsch loudspeakers. right now im using a pair of Coral BX-50 speakers, a pioneer am/fm/tube amp, and a technics sl-d1. im a college kid n i work part time, but i cant afford that hi-fi stuff, but id like to somehow come close by upgrading my system in an affordable way. think a pair of used klipsh speakers would be the place to start? i dont really know much about amps, but im guessing a better pair of speakers would make a bigger difference.

Hey man keep looking and perusing the ads. I actually posted on a local county forum for 'those big ugly Klipsch speakers' and albums; bought several things[:D]

IMHO, speakers then pre/amp, then source. Forget the wiring go to home depot. BUT, if you get the Klipsch Heritage line everything upstream will be heard FOR GOOD OR BAD.

if i do get klipsch loudspeakers, should they at least be hereseys? i keep seeing KG-4's popping up on ebay and they seem to go for less. they would be souly for audio from my turntable. KG-4's kinda seem like those tower speakers that people use for surround sound. should i hold off on those for a pair of heresys?