Remember her?

Okay, Clipped & Shorn... since you hammed it up with your "Rathed & UnRathed" I guess you deserve a better Dennisoned & Chillied explanation, to Witt (My Petaluma mother's maiden name).

But first, Prepare your new photos using one of the six slot related names (e.g., like Pic1, Pic2, Pic3, Pic4, Pic5, or Pic6):

1. Click on View/Delete files to open the Attachment File Manager.

2. Click on View Files

3. Click in all the little white boxes adjacent to the photo names you want to delete.

4. Click on the Delete Files button.

5. Click on the Close Button

6. Click on Upload your files

7. Browse your way to three photos, one at a time, and click on them so each occupies one of the white boxes.

8. Click on Upload Now

7. Click on Continue...

8. Delete the ##########.txt pointers in the Attachment: white box. The easiest way to do that is highlight the box (on a PC its Ctrl A) and hit backspace.

9. Paste the "Pointer Address" for the photos you want to display in the body of the text box.

10. Press the Submit button

By keeping a side record electronically (i.e., pasting a copy of your current photo in a convenient program makes it easy to know which position you want to replace. This means you don't have to worry about going through the view files... delete files... continue scenario. You just upload files with the same name over and over again.

You must delete the old file of the same name to be able to upload the new file of that name. The Klipsch program counts the number of photos in your assigned location and will not allow an upload if there are six resident files... even if one is going to be replaced.

Hope that helps... -HornEd erstwhile translator for half Witted HornEd cwm5.gifcwm4.gif

PS: How's that for a speedy reply! Actually, not so speedy as your post was anticipated.cwm36.gif

PPS: I like your photo quiz C&S but you have to admit that the "Warren Piece" had a Tolstoy nuance about it.

This message has been edited by HornEd on 03-24-2002 at 11:54 PM

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HornEd,

I have printed out all your instructions and will give it a try now.

Professor Rath didn't realize what kind of a clowned ham he would actually end up being when he became so distracted by the charms and gams of one Lola Lola that his students started calling him Unrath (garbage in Deutch), in the Josef von Sternberg classic. Talk about an archetype.... admittedly, things were not quite so strict in my days as an Art professor (cinema at that) at a local college.

-bustered and keatoned

------------------

Cornwalls

currently upgrading

to all tube components

HornEd,

The photo of "Lulu" in her later years does remind one of Ruth Gordon, so your first guess, based on the youthful countenance was an interesting one in light of your seeing a similarity that would mostly be manifested decades later.

ps. I am pondering over the details of your last instructions for organizing the log and going to the next levels. Thanks ever so much for the tutelage.

-Amenhoteped and Tutankhamened

------------------

Cornwalls

currently upgrading

to all tube components

• 9 years later...