Remember her?

The early Petaluma technology portrayed is reminiscent of "The Egg and I"... which predates chicken wire in mother's memory, fini.

And John, your question is "What is the device on the wall above her head?" -HornEd

This message has been edited by HornEd on 03-18-2002 at 10:38 PM

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

surveilence camera of the way back? Smile.gif

cooking_1.jpg

that looks very much like my mother... have you been peeking through the windows of our house?cwm4.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

How about that "Legs Hall of Famer" from Amarillo, Texas, Cyd Charisse? -HornEd

PS: Oops, she's about three or four years too young...

John, this post has forced me to accept that there are a whole lot of haunting memories that have been stirred up in the deep resources of faded memories... and how much so many look so alike with the passage of time.

I don't know whether to thank you or curse you for putting us through this gambit. How can this go on so long without fini putting a "fini" to it? H.E.

This message has been edited by HornEd on 03-20-2002 at 10:42 AM

Nanette Fabray is still performing in her 80's... but I don't know about the ballet part.

And from Left Field we have, singing and dancing... and presently sculpting in Oakland, Sono Osato.

I can't believe how difficult this one is proving to be. I thought it was going to be a cinch... and will cringe when the truth is revealed. -HornEd

Thanks John Warren, for putting a little life into our fast fading days.

Like the echoes of Khorns in the corners, it's nice to reminded of the joys of a half century and remind new generations that the life we have known is woven of fabric as rich as there may ever be.

It is for each generation to discover the unique treasurers of it's own era. And, not to worry, SOUNDJUNKIE, for it is a privilege to share "EYEJUNKIE" honors with you... even if your chick crossed in the males. -HornEd

This message has been edited by HornEd on 03-20-2002 at 07:34 PM