rb51

xyz

Take out each piece of packing styrofoam and look to see if the paperwork is taped to the top of the stryofoam. This happened to me once with a pair of Klipsch speakers.

i looked carefully,no paper,tomorrow i will call the distributor.

i have called distributor,they said it was normal,dont matter it,

meanwhile i have written to Klipsh support about the box ,

they said it can be opened box and asked where i have bought it,i answered their email,

then yesterday the distributor called me,they said it was a DEMO product and if i want i would send it back and they would send a new one in a 1 month,

of course i said i will send it back and not to wait if there is rb61, i would buy it paying over rb51 price

yesterday i send back rb51,and paid over for rb61,now i wait for rb61 next week.

rb51 was as new,they say they have only showed someone it and put in the box but they didnt say that to me when i bought it,i think that was a shame for them.

and thanx Klipsch support

Interesting. Not sure what is going on with Klipsch's QC. I just received some new RS-62's straight from Klipsch and one speaker had the rubber bumpers already on the bottom and one did not. Interesting. One of the "new" speakers they sent me was used would be my guess.

rb61 is not rhe same price,i sent a little more over paid before for rb51s

i talked to seller,distributor has said him that we sent the open box because there was no other rb51 in our stock,

if they said me at first i would buy the rb61,i dont want open box rb51

XYZ, sorry to hear that. So the distributor at first charged you full price for a pair of speakers that was used. Then he wants YOU to pay more money? Sorry I think he took advantage of situation and you. Am I missing something here? If you are happy, I guess that is all that matters. I for one would not be happy at all, if a dealer/distributor tried to sell me a pair of speakers full price and not disclose they are used or reduce price. Then he tries to leverage you into upgrading for more money.[^o)]

of course i have paid full price for rb51,if he said it was demo i wouldnt buy it,

but i found rb51 a little small and rb61 will be better for my system.

i also bought rf62 a pair,after rb51 event i wondered the same thing happened,

the papers was in a black letter in the rf62 boxes,but the plastsic feet was attached to the speakers and the grills were on ,do all the rf62s come like that?

they made me suspicious :/

Interesting. Not sure what is going on with Klipsch's QC. I just received some new RS-62's straight from Klipsch and one speaker had the rubber bumpers already on the bottom and one did not. Interesting. One of the "new" speakers they sent me was used would be my guess.

by a big possibility they were used,they were happy by sellin as new,and u r unhappy with questions in your brain like me.