The eyes have it?

Hilary Clinton? LoLEyes.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

Did HornEd actually just identify whose eyes those were? That seems quite amazing to me, since images of Sharon Tate are not exactly current these days. This isn't one of them hoaxes, is it?

Speaking of eyes, I will never forget those "baby's eyes" from the elliptical reference above.

-Thyme's Progress

------------------

Cornwalls

currently upgrading

to all tube components

This message has been edited by Clipped and Shorn on 03-16-2002 at 04:00 AM

John, let me try Catherine Deneuve, she's blond, about the right age, and from Polanski's neighborhood in France, and he directed her in a French film, "The World's Most Beautiful Swindles" (1967). Having returned from years of living in France in 1964... by '67 I was still in my "Francophile Nostalgia Period." Sadly, I remember movie plots far better than those who acted them. Thanks for making my "Forum Moments" more interesting. -HornEd

Actually John, I missed "Repulsion"... I had just changed career fields after more than six real life years treating psychiatric illnesses. Having checked it out subsequent to your post, I would like to have seen it... particularly from the camera artistry used. Doesn't seem to be on the local mega-screen these days.cwm36.gif

Deneuve starred in many "romps" of which "L'homme qui vendit la tour Eiffel" was the one I remembered. Literally translated it means "The Man who Sold the Eiffel Tower"... which is the equivalent of "Selling the Brooklyn Bridge" on this side of the Atlantic. They changed the title to "The World's Most Beautiful Swindles" for the English speakers... the French title fit the film better. -HornEd