Re-Finish/Re-Veneer KLF-20's - Advice/Ideas?

rgdawsonco

Not that I needed them, but I snatched another a pair of KLF-20's last weekend. I would say they are in "fair" condition finish-wise, which is why I got them for a good price. Sound-wise, excellent.

I want to completely refinish them. I have zero experience refinishing stuff. I would only do the work myself if I had to or it was by-far cheaper and easy.

I am thinking it would be cool to have them re-veneered with something cool and unique looking. I'm looking for ideas and hoping I can get a great result ~$500-$1000, but I have no idea how to go about this or how much it might cost. Ideas and advice welcome.

• Moderators

Where are you located? Several members have experience refinishing/reveneering but it would be helpful to know where you are.

There are some great threads on here about refinishing/reveneering. Do a search and see what you come up with...or maybe someone already has some threads bookmarked and will post them for you.

I'm in Colorado Springs. I read through the threads. Wow. Now that's what I'm talking about. I think what I have in mind is very doable. My grill's and backs are fine. I have no dings or dents. So this looks doable. Just glueing on the veneer and finishing them. Thanks for the tips!