Scala VS. Cornwalls

• 10 years later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my LS from the buttom of the heart and don't care what CW fans say about its bass-shyness... I love them because they look so ancient... they are like tough guys... because when I play a music everyone keep telling me "what the hell! all these beautiful notes come out of a nice-looking peace of wood? where is the speaker units?" and I'm happy with them, and I'm about to build my own CW soon (with bigger Horns which I think makes it Conrscala)

• Moderators

Not that it matters because I think your right, but that thread is 10 years old. [:P]

I think your on the right track, a Cornwall with a bigger midrange, it would be like a LaScala with more bass. But there is nothing wrong with the bass on the LaScala if you can turn it up a little, very tight bass. [H]

Not that it matters because I think your right, but that thread is 10 years old. Stick out tongue

I think your on the right track, a Cornwall with a bigger midrange, it would be like a LaScala with more bass. But there is nothing wrong with the bass on the LaScala if you can turn it up a little, very tight bass. Cool

Oh Sh!t ... you're right... the topic refers to the last ice age in 2001 [:P]

Oh *** ... you're right... the topic refers to the last ice age in 2001 Stick out tongue

I still think you got the right idea. Yes

tnx dude...

refering to 2001 and there is a room to make a mention of whom lost their lives in that year... We'll never forget them.. We will never forget 9/11... they are alive in the heart of all free nations and we hope best for their remaining because they irrigated the tree of "American Dream"

I hope this is not a spam

I love my LS from the buttom of the heart and don't care what CW fans say about its bass-shyness... I love them because they look so ancient... they are like tough guys... because when I play a music everyone keep telling me "what the hell! all these beautiful notes come out of a nice-looking peace of wood? where is the speaker units?" and I'm happy with them, and I'm about to build my own CW soon (with bigger Horns which I think makes it Conrscala)

Arash-

Please post pictures of your La Scalas and whatever you make on the lines of Cornscalas. Don't worry about patent/trademark infringement. I've got your back.[;)]