Heresy Ceiling Mount? Looking for a solution.

I'm not 100% sure this belongs in 'updates & mods' but I looked around & it seemed appropriate.

I have a pair of Klipsch Heresy speakers (1982) in NM condition, and have just bought a new house - intending to locate them in the master bedroom hooked up to a SONOS music system exclusively. I'm having problems finding the product I imagine exists.

I am trying to find a ceiling suspended platform I could run for each speaker - wiring will be coming from above in this situation. I'm looking for a simplistic look, and due to the room layout I'm not able to properly set them on stands / risers. I would think something extremely solid would be ideal, as if they ever got bumped on accident I wouldn't want to find them in pieces. Maybe I'm crazy, I just really want these guys in the bedroom suspended from the ceiling.

Approx dimentions are around 22" H x 15" W x 13" D and about 55 lbs.

If I can't figure this out I'll end up configuring them somewhere else, they just won't get as much use :(

Yeah, I mean something like that would be cool - just wondering if someone (a particular company or something) makes one I could look into.

Otherwise I'm thinking a wooden platform, from chains (or just metal bars I was thinking) and maybe I could even add some sort of threaded adaptor to secure the speakers to the platform ... just not crazy about modifying my cabinets really.

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to find a ceiling suspended platform I could run for each speaker - wiring will be coming from above in this situation. I'm looking for a simplistic look, and due to the room layout I'm not able to properly set them on stands / risers. I would think something extremely solid would be ideal, as if they ever got bumped on accident I wouldn't want to find them in pieces. Maybe I'm crazy, I just really want these guys in the bedroom suspended from the ceiling.

How about this type of mount?

I have my center channel speaker mounted against the ceiling. It has two 3/8' eye bolts mounted to back of the speaker and two matching 3/8" hooks mounted very high on the wall studs. The hardware is located closer to the top edge of the speaker. The bottom edge of the speaker rests against the wall. The space that the hardware needs behind the speaker creates a downward tilt which aims at the listener.