1st Game console

zappa883

Just picked up my first gaming console, PS3 Slim 250gb. Main objective is to try and find a steering wheel/brakes and gas pedal assembly and then build THE seat by modifying a LazyBoy (seen one modified and drooling ever since). I'm not well versed in gaming consoles but was hoping for some input as to where I can get a steering wheel and pedal assembly for this unit. Had it all for my PC but it never worked as I wanted it to and from what I can gather are not compatible with PS3.

Also the main game I want is Formula 1 2009 which is available on formula1.com but from what I can gather it's PAL ? Anyone else into F1 game and if so where are they sold this side of the pond.

There or Best Buy will be my next destinations as Tiger Direct and the other discount stores advertise they have logitech wheels but once you gop there they have squat. I've found Formula 1 2007 for PS3 on Amazon.com . There should be an F1 2010 game released this year in September.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Logitech makes driving wheels with pedals for the ps 3 . Price range 125.00 up to 299.00. Very good wheels. Or you can dish out 5bills and get the new Gran turismo wheel. I use the logitech g27 299.00 very good wheel .I 've seen the g27 for as low as 250.00 Makes driving games very entertaining .