Ninja Assassin on BD

RockOn4Klipsch

cool movie great sounding movie. This movie gave my system more of a work out than anything i've seen before. It had the lowest LFE i've heard to date on a BR, if you don't have a capable sub you wont notice it. This movie at times made my RC 7 sound unworthy, made me wish I had the supre RF7 center to fully appreciate the center channel sound affects.

The dynamic range of this BD was extreme, we had it turned up about 10 dB louder than usual in order to hear dialog which put us right about Reference levels, when the action hits......it HITS.

This IMO trumps Terminator Salvation, Transformers 1 and 2, Hell Boy2, definitely will show flaws in your system at higher SPLs , it tests all speakers individually which is quite a change. Having everything set to Full Range makes you appreciate how much low end is actually in the surrounds.

Have fun and good luck.

I posted a while back about chocolate, if you like martial arts movies, Chocolate may be one of the best fight movies ever. After watching the movie they explain how everything was real, no CG, no wires, and everyone did their own stunts. Makes you appreciate the movie evenmore.