Check out my new toy....Yeah Baby!

jorjen

The cherry CW's are doing great! I only need to put a couple logs in the fire pit, pull out a decent bottle of wine,put on some Mark Knopfler/Dire Straits, old Jim Croce or even Alison Krauss and Union Station . . . and momma likes 'em LOUD . . . .so life is good!

Hang in there my friend. My best to Deb and John and you too!

PS I still wonder what it would have been like if i had gotten the rosewood khorns . . . . . .

Aint she a Beauty! A Grizzly G0690, 10", left tilt, 3HP/220v cabinet table saw with riving knife.

I thought it appropriate to post in this section because you know what it is goin' to get used for 90% of the time...Wink

Great purchase based on the reviews. I've been looking at the same saw from them as they have a facility a few hours from where I live. My debate has been to go that route or to finally build a panel saw jig and get a rail saw. I only have so much space in the shop, might just need a larger shop. So what's the first task for the new toy?

Grizzly makes some real nice equipment, I have the Powermatic PM2000, nice saw, and I love mine. If by any chance you will be building speaker enclosures the WW II is a great blade, but sawing the mulit layered plywood will gum it up real fast. After sawing through a blind screw, I have starting using a cheaper blade and when it gets dull, use them as targets, they make a nice sound.

Love your new toy, be careful and safe

CB