powerfull subs??

04zrx

Yes I agree you can do better IF you want to build your own. I personally don't have time for that. Otherwise I'd have a Danley rockin already. But if you can pick up a used PB13 Ultra for $1200 or a grand then it's a decent move. Oh one more thing, I really wanna share my dj nick impersonation..... huukt no fonix werkt fo me!!!!! Yeah it real good it rock u it best. All hail dj retard! LMFAO! Read a book or hire a translator dude

I'm a carpenter and have built enclosures for my truck before so Iam capeable of building a sub and will look into stis more. Will a ported design gige me more power?

Years ago I helped run sound in a band and we built "w" bins that would really move some air, just saying.....

I felt the same way, I wanted to move some air around. It took some patience, but I found the amp (KA-1000-THX) on ebay for 500.00 and I was in the subs and materials for about 700.00, I built the enclosures myself, they are 15" rockford fosgate power T1's 4ohm, for the money hands down my best investment and yes they move some air. I was just never happy wih a self powered sub, JMO though...

~ross

post-33870-13819583636828_thumb.jpg