PURCHASED NEW KLIPSCH SYSTEM; PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINION ON IT AND HOW I MAY INMPROVE IT!

FMI

I stumbled across a deal today at Best Buy I could not resist! I picked up

Two WF-35 FOR $600.00 N.I.B.

WC-24 CENTER CHANNEL $109.86

I held onto my B-2 for surround sound, my Sub 10, and my old Onkyo TX-SR606. The tech at the Geek Squad assured my reciever would be able to push all my speakers with no problem. I now have Klipsch VC-25 that I am not using. If anyone is interested in buying it I purchased it in Aug/09 and is flawless with light use. Please advise me If I have finally aquired a respectable system I am off to hook it up now. I look to hear and greatly value your opinions!

Stay True~

FMI?

I stumbled across a deal today at Best Buy I could not resist! I picked up

Two WF-35 FOR $600.00 N.I.B.

WC-24 CENTER CHANNEL $109.86

I held onto my B-2 for surround sound, my Sub 10, and my old Onkyo TX-SR606. The tech at the Geek Squad assured my reciever would be able to push all my speakers with no problem. I now have Klipsch VC-25 that I am not using. If anyone is interested in buying it I purchased it in Aug/09 and is flawless with light use. Please advise me If I have finally aquired a respectable system I am off to hook it up now. I look to hear and greatly value your opinions!

Stay True~

FMI?

A) you should never rely on anything the geek squad techs say, especially when it's computer related and most certainly when it's home AV related.

B) looks like a good combo ..how's it sound? then you can tell us what you feel is lacking (bass, surrounds, max volume, etc) ..from there, suitable alternatives can be suggested. Give it a solid week or two of listening and report back with weaknesses (if any).

Congrats on your system. My first setup was a little cube speaker 5.1 about 10 watts per chanel. The center was about as big as my palm. I thought it sounded fantastic compared to the tv speakers. years later im still upgrading. I lost interest for a few years and have the bug again.

Enjoy your setup!

A) you should never rely on anything the geek squad techs say, especially when it's computer related and most certainly when it's home AV related.

Sssssooooo very true!..... I wouldn't trust those fools to change my cat liter, much less let them touch my PC. HOWEVER, it is a great place to send you kids to work, that way they can practice screwing-up someone elses electronic stuff.