My new addition to the Klipsch family...the little Palladium gems...

TheEAR

[:D]

Posted Image
By myry8rfw at 2010-05-17

Breaking these babies in, out of the box they offer alot as it is, cannot wait to break them in fully and enjoy them. next up the palladium center and floorstanders. The subs next to them are JL Audio and Paradigm Signature Sub1(Sub2 on the way).

Thank you Klipsch for a great new line of gorgeous speakers, finally build quality to match the sound. [:D]

I am powering these with HALO JC1 monoblocks today, last night I had a Bryston 4B SST powering them. I will try more of my amps as I go...

To the klipsch team, a job well done! The Palladium line are worthy High-End contenders.

God helps nobody, and not with moves! [:D] The only Godly presence we see each day is our Sun.

This said I have anywhere from 6-7000lbs of audio gear as of now. LOL While most are hoarding

garbage and various Dollar store trinkets...I am hoarding audio gear and tools. I should be on Hoarders !

Deluxe Hoarders

[:P]

• Moderators

God helps nobody, and not with moves! Big Smile The only Godly presence we see each day is our Sun.

This said I have anywhere from 6-7000lbs of audio gear as of now. LOL While most are hoarding

garbage and various Dollar store trinkets...I am hoarding audio gear and tools. I should be on Hoarders !

Deluxe Hoarders

Stick out tongue

I think you should be on that show, when is it going to be on, I want to get in line to help " remove" some of that audio pile?

It would be worth the drive, I think I will need a big truck to start.