Good price for a RF-15 surround sound system?

carbon summit

Literally right up the street from me a guy has a complete set of Klipsch surround speakers. 1 - RC25 center, 2 - RF15 towers, 2 - RS25 rears and 1 - RW10 sub. All are the black finish. He is also throwing in all the interconnects and speaker wire (all Monster Cable I guess) and his old Yamaha RX-V795A receiver as well.

What would be a good price for the set up? Not that I need anymore speakers but the fact they are right up the street instead of a 6 hour each way drive that I usually have to drive just to find used Klilpsch makes me feel like I have to consider it. It might make a good second system. I'd probably move the sub into my main system and put my subs with that set up downstairs.

Any advice on the value would be appreciated!!

This is what I have:

RF25

RC25

RS25

RW12

I purchased all of these used around a year ago. They were purchased from different individuals but I made sure every piece was mint, not one scratch. I gave $1,100 for all including shipping charges. That being said take off the shipping and the difference between the RF25 and RF15 as well as the RW12 and RW10 it looks like jrod is right on target.

• Like 1

I changed the original title to RF-15 surround sound system. I had it in my head they were all 25s when I started this thread.

He is asking $850 for everything which by the sounds of it is too much. I can pass on this deal, I've got plenty of Klipsch to entertain me, I just thought that it would be nice to get a little Reference system going in the basement for no other reason than to feed this addiction I seem to have!!! I've never owned any Reference stuff so curiosity is probably a big part of the interest in these more than a need or a want. Also the fact I don't have to travel all day to get them, convenience isn't something I usually get when I'm buying Klipsch around here.

• 3 weeks later...