My Klipsch RF-10s and Pioneer Reciever have arrived.

ZASKARK

Great, now your life will never be the same. People will say "wtf is wrong with him?" And only a few will understand. Welcome to the madness.

Why do you think we all hang out here so much?

COngrats!Beer

my wife says brain damage! Cool

She's Right! We all have it and thank goodness we found a place to hang out! [Y]

Dennie

• Moderators

here is my setup, so what do you guys think..............................................

World's Most Expensive Speakers - Magico's Ultimate

jk,Stick out tongue sorry I sold my camera so I cant take a pic of my rf-10s but you guys know how they look. right?

Not a bad start, medium size is Ok to start, flip them over they will look better. [:D]

That looks like a decent receiver for the money!

As far as connecting your DVD player I'd suggest using either HDMI if your DVD player has it, or optical/coaxial digital. Reason being is that even though you don't have a surround setup at the moment, using coaxial/digital will allow your receiver to use the subwoofer as a .1 discrete LFE and bass channel which will result in much more bass output from your subwoofer than by using the red/white RCA connectors.

Make sure to spend some decent time setting up your subwoofer also. Its worth the time and effort to blend it with your main speakers and get it sounding its best.