RF 82's worth $600 used?

CHASLS2

I would say that is a decent price; but not an "OMG, I need to jump on this now!" deal.

Check Ebay; what recent sales have been, etc.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-RF-82-Floorstanding-One-Pair-BRAND-NEW-Black-/370373173013?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers

$1100 new, so thats about 45% off.... For me.... 60-70% off and that's a "Jump on it!" deal....

But.... They are only a year old and if pristine..... a pretty good deal.

Keep in mind there is the new RF 82 IIs coming out so the RF 82s are likely to be more readily available used in a few months.

There will be many wanting to sell the RF 82s to get RF 82 IIs or even RF7 IIs.....

(Law of Supply and Demand, you might be able to get them even cheaper in a few months).

Good Luck.

I went by 2 dealers. 1 of them had no discounts and the other said they had nothing left to sell. It looks like klipsch REALLY planned this switch well and let dealers know properly. There doesn't look to be a big closeout happening so they should be holding value right now on the used market but like tohers said when the new line comes out... Who knows.