Pair of Chorus II

santacruzer

I have a set of Chorus II Klipsch that are in great shape. I've thought about selling them but then thought of incorporating them into a home theater system. The room I'd use is approx 21' X 17' rectangle and I have room to put them in the back of the room on the floor behind some low funiture.

Any thought will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot. Paul

they should do very well as Mains...a single Chorus II will be best for a Centerbut difficult to find and huge...a KLF-C7 or an Academy would be my suggestion but others have claimed a Forte' II or Quartet would do well...anything in the Chorus II Family for surrounds again would be best for surrounds but other speakers would work too...good luck, give us some more details and enjoy!

Bill

Gedruckt wird auf Zeitungspapier was zur
Folge hat, dass wir – trotz der hohen Auflage – preislich sehr günstige
Werbung anbieten können. Neben der gewohnten Anzeigenwerbung gibt es in
Grenzenlos die Möglichkeit, Platz für PR-Texte zu buchen.ed hardy kleidung

Excellent point...I'll have to remember that. [*-)]

Gedruckt wird auf Zeitungspapier was zur Folge hat, dass wir – trotz der hohen Auflage – preislich sehr günstige Werbung anbieten können. Neben der gewohnten Anzeigenwerbung gibt es in Grenzenlos die Möglichkeit, Platz für PR-Texte zu buchen.ed hardy kleidung

Excellent point...I'll have to remember that. Confused

well, heck.....I thought everyone knew that!!!!!![8-|]

Must be a suther'n thang!!!!! [:P]

Gedruckt wird auf Zeitungspapier was zur

Folge hat, dass wir trotz der hohen Auflage preislich sehr günstige

Werbung anbieten können. Neben der gewohnten Anzeigenwerbung gibt es in

Grenzenlos die Möglichkeit, Platz für PR-Texte zu buchen.ed hardy kleidung

"Printed on newsprint with the result that we can - to offer despite the high edition - priced very cheap advertising. In addition to the usual display advertising is without boundaries in the possibility space for PR text book."

German spam?

"Printed on newsprint with the result that we can - to offer despite the high edition - priced very cheap advertising. In addition to the usual display advertising is without boundaries in the possibility space for PR text book."

German spam?

chengshuyan88 just said that [;)]

German spam?

chengshuyan88 just said that.[H]