Romex Anyone

CapZark

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The teflon coated copper flex tubing also comes in 1/2" and 3/4" and the gate valves can be adapted. I thought the controversy had been resolved, use the 3/4" for SET amplification.

-Ranch Odds Nipple

Have you already used Odd Ranch Nipples? I don't mean as your forum signature, I mean at El Ranch Zeno.

Thanks for that link. I think I may have found a new tag-line, i.e.:

Superb
feel and spacious feel to the sound by natural silk buffer material

You know how sensitive I am to the feel of tag-lines...

The teflon coated copper flex tubing also comes in 1/2" and 3/4" and the gate valves can be adapted. I thought the controversy had been resolved, use the 3/4" for SET amplification.

-Ranch Odds Nipple

Have you already used Odd Ranch Nipples? I don't mean as your forum signature, I mean at El Ranch Zeno.

Thanks for that link. I think I may have found a new tag-line, i.e.:

Superb
feel and spacious feel to the sound by natural silk buffer material

You know how sensitive I am to the feel of tag-lines...

Well, even with my rooster costume the hens won't let me get near them with a pipe wrench while they are molting.

Did you notice what they said about the flexible copper pipe:

"Natural silk
butter material is covered with Teflon coated flexible copper pipe which
has a 100% shielding with very soft and easy handling."

How do they get Teflon to stick on natural silk butter material? I am thinking this is some amazing Japanese audio high technology.

-Lend Spinach Drop

The Japanese are over-working the silk worms. First, they harvest their tiny silk threads as they try to make pajamas for themselves, then they hook them up to some sort of tiny milking machine in the butter-making process. Wait until Temple Grandin gets wind of this.

Your probably right about the 3/4, which ever way you go make sure the air pump has a really good filter !

The last thing you would want is dirty air flowing through the pipes Surprise

I use only pure copper piping (at least 3/4" min) but I never leave any air in the system, all the pipes are filled with pure cryogenic-ally filtered holy water which must be delivered from Italy in pure silver urns after being blessed by the Pope. It has made such a difference to the sound of my system.

Here is a photo of the back of my system rack.

Copper-pipe.gif

Your probably right about the 3/4, which ever way you go make sure the air pump has a really good filter !

The last thing you would want is dirty air flowing through the pipes Surprise

I use only pure copper piping (at least 3/4" min) but I never leave any air in the system, all the pipes are filled with pure cryogenic-ally filtered holy water which must be delivered from Italy in pure silver urns after being blessed by the Pope. It has made such a difference to the sound of my system.

Here is a photo of the back of my system rack.

Copper-pipe.gif

That is just F'ing Beautiful.....Man! (wipes tear from eye)

You my friend, are Truly Blessed! [A] I bet it sounds "Heavenly"! [A]

Dennie