La Scala Sales Advice

flyer

I have a pair of La Scalas that I need to sell to keep the wife happy. They are Type LS BL TG, Serial 90035363 and the label says 90-21535 05/07/90 05/16/90. I bought these probably around 1992. What is a reasonable asking price? Thanks in advance.

Klipsch001.jpg

They're Beautiful! [Y]

Sure, ask $1500, you may get it. I paid $1100 for my 1979 pair and they are in about as good shape as those and all original also.

Craigslist is about the easiest way, that way you avoid shipping and the cost(s) involved! [:@]

Keep us posted and good luck,

Dennie

I'm interested and, if a deal is struck, would drive down from Rochester and pick them up. Post or email me some pic's.

Thanks,

Mike

Hey, you should contact Mike. I think he's interested. Click on the "Contact" button on his post and send him an e-mail!

Dennie

I have a pair of La Scalas that I need to sell to keep the wife happy. They are Type LS BL TG, Serial 90035363 and the label says 90-21535 05/07/90 05/16/90. I bought these probably around 1992. What is a reasonable asking price? Thanks in advance.

Klipsch001.jpg

you might do better to sell the wife! [:D]

Klipsch001.jpg

you might do better to sell the wife! Big Smile

Thanks for the suggestion Gnat but I think that would cost a lot more than the speakers are worth!

I'm interested and, if a deal is struck, would drive down from Rochester and pick them up. Post or email me some pic's.

Thanks,

Mike

Hey, you should contact Mike. I think he's interested. Click on the "Contact" button on his post and send him an e-mail!

Dennie

Thanks for the advice and suggestions Dennie. I sent an email to Mike a couple of days ago and haven't heard back from him. I'll wait and see if he's still interested.