Chorus I manual or response graphs?

Wuchak

In the download section of this site the manual for the Chorus II is available but not for the Chorus I. The manual includes a response graph. I would like to find a frequency response graph for the Chorus I. Does anyone have the manual with one in it or one from another source?

Thanks,

Wuchak

In the download section of this site the manual for the Chorus II is available but not for the Chorus I. The manual includes a response graph. I would like to find a frequency response graph for the Chorus I. Does anyone have the manual with one in it or one from another source?

Thanks,

Wuchak

Did you do a google search?

Dennie

Thanks,

Wuchak

Did you do a google search?

Dennie

Well, I did and I could not find one. I'd call Klipsch at Toll Free: 1-800-KLIPSCH (1-800-554-7724)

Or send an Email to: support@klipsch.com

Dennie

Is there something like this for the Forte II's? My Dad has a pair and would enjoy seeing the brochure for them.

Thanks Bill! That's better than what I was looking for! I was looking for the response graph. This has lots more info.

Is there something like this for the Forte II's? My Dad has a pair and would enjoy seeing the brochure for them.

Just click on the 2nd link I posted. Here it is again. Just click on link and then click on individual pdf. links at top of each page.

http://community.klipsch.com/forums/p/103160/1041324.aspx#1041324

Thanks Bill! That's better than what I was looking for! I was looking for the response graph. This has lots more info.

Glad to help. Your thanks really goes to forum patriarch Colterphoto1(Michael), he put all these together for our enjoyment.

Bill