Elliott Sanchez

drich73

It took Elliott four months to return a non working amp that wasn't even the one I sent him in the first place. I had to pay shipping again to return that one for repair. I would advise avoiding Elliott like the plague he is.

I would go with the guy in Minnesota for repairs as I've never heard anything negative about him. Can't find my correspondence with him but he is stpeteshepard on ebay. http://reviews.ebay.com/Klipsch-ProMedia-Ultra-amp-THX-5-1-Computer-Speakers_W0QQugidZ10000000010358270

He's stpete cooling on this forum. Henry I think, he repairs and adds a cooling fan to the amp. Quicker turnaround and much better communication, though he may be getting busy these days.

Updating my situation, Elliott did send me an email more than a week ago saying he will ship it on 3/14. Now its been a week and I still havent gotten my amp or a tracking number. Is there anyone that lives near Cedar Hill Texas that can help me get my amp back? Ill compensate you somehow for your time...

I wish I knew that it was this bad beforehand. Based on what Ive researched last year, it seems like in the past he had done a good job with the amps but now it seems like the complete opposite. Im not sure if Im even going to get a broken amp back now...

If you are reading this Elliott, please say something??

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy Folks,

I've been waiting for an amp that he received in Feb. of 2010. Of course I PayPaled him his money up front. I've called him and emailed him from any URL that he had a presence and he's not responded to me. He does have an Ebay account and I'm seriously considering taking action with any provider that he' has an account. Hopefully it will not come to that.

John

I was finally able to get him on the phone and confirm a shipping date. I did get a fedex tracking number and have received the amp since. Based on previous cases that seems to be the trend. The amp I got back seems to be working fine but others werent so fortunate. Overall, not a pleasant experience but at least I got a working amp back

I will soon be selling left handed wire stretchers. You guys who have done business with either Elliot, or Dirty Sanchez should place your orders first. These wire stretchers will also make your broken amps sounds like new. Only $19.99 Please send cash.

I have the original plans for the Egyptian Pyramids, I modified them so you can mini ones out of paper and place them on top of your speaker wires, it draws in cosmic waves and improves the sound.

• 7 months later...

Elliott Sanchez ripped me off as well. I did file a complaint with Paypal with in 45 days. Mr. Sanchez did not like that at all. He refunded the monies I paid for repairs, closing my complaint with Paypal. He sent me a message stated that he doesnt have time for "PayPal Games". If I wanted my amp back, I would have to send him a money order for the repair.

I did get my refund, but lost my Amp to this creep.

Sad thing, I bought the Speaker system off him 3 years ago on Ebay. I was sold on the modded, military specs. Paid around $600-$700 dollars for it. I wonder if he will try and sell the amp he took from me.

This clown is a real bad guy. Something needs to done.

• 2 years later...

Stay away from Elliott-tronics. This guy is a total rip off. His paypal account was deactivated and recreated a new account under Jessica Sanchez. This guy has kept my equipment for over 6 months. Lied to me about the timeline, that I would get it soon. Tell me he's waiting on one part, on and on. The parts and my equipment were never returned. STAY AWAY this guy, he is a FRAUD!!! Do your research, he's did this to many people throughout the internet forums and he lives Cedar Hill, TX. I'm about to take a trip to Dallas to go claim my equipment and get a refund with filing legal action through small claims court. HE ignores my emails and I'm going to tell everyone about his POOR service. Go find another engineer or tech on ebay for your Klipsch pro media 5.1 amp repair. If you choose poorly like me, then you will be in the same situation. Research before you send anything to this guy!!! Look at the payment history. 1z2f19s.png