Klipsch Image ONE Stereo

jdrop

• 2 weeks later...

Hello j, and welcome!

It really depends on what you compare the One's to. I have had the One's for a little over a month and I'm really starting to enjoy them. The bass is pretty good. It isn't as deep as say Beats by Dre, but it's more natural. The bass on "Beats" seemed TOO much, and a little muddy, too.

All and all, the One's are nice cans. I recommend them.

Jrod

Compared to open headphones like Grados or some higher-end Sennheisers, they provide incredibly punchy and strong bass without delving into the unfortunately boomy and messy bass you get from some headphones like the BASS Sony headphones or the Beats By Dre. The bass seemed to grow into my set of Klipsch Image One headphones. Originally I was a little bit disappointed with the bass response but after having them for a few months (well, after about a week really), the bass was perfect. Perhaps they needed to burn in a bit. Could be. Either way, very pleased with these headphones.

Guest Anonymous

Is the mic made just for the ipod? or will it work with a Blackberry as well?

Also, i assume these headphones work on other mp3 players? is plug into laptop etc etc? sony mp3 players?

• 2 weeks later...