KG3.2s

dmgreger

New to the Forum! Just picked up a pair of KG3.2s for $130!!! Have them in my 2 channel system with Carver C-5 preamp, TFM-35x Power amp and Logitech Squeezebox for source. These things really sound sweet! Years ago I owned a pair of Tangent 50s and like an idiot, got rid of them!

Picking up a pair of KG3.5s in a couple days I got for $125 Not sure where I'll use them, probably on my computer system with a Carver TFM-6CB.

Will post pics soon!

Great Forum! Very undecided on the VOXX purchase....................[:(]

Welcome to the forum.

If you only knew of the rabbit hole you just fell into, ..... perhaps you are better off not knowing LOL!

Most of us have at least one pair (some of us many more than that) of speakers we bought just because the deal was too good to pass up but we didn't need them. I am using a pair of Fort'es with a SC1 some sides and a sub through a Yamaha 7.1 AVR just to watch TV, not counting my HT, 2ch or shop setups, then there are the unused speakers on the pallet rack in the shop...... LOL

Hello dmgreger, put some titanium diaphragms in and replace the caps. IMHO the KG 3.2 is an awesome speaker, I really like mine and probably wont part with them in this lifetime. You don't see them for sale to often either. Welcome to the forum.Yes

The Caps I can do (Already re-capping a Yammi M-80 amp at the moment) On the Crites website now gathering info for the rebuild!! Should I just re-cap the XO's or get the rebuild kit?