Just thought I would share my Joy

Gnet2000

I really lucked out this Christmas. I live in Texarkana which is about 30 miles form Hope Arkansas where Klipsch was founded. Any way a local boutique shop that carry's Klipsch Reference had 2 RB-61's left in stock and was trying to get rid of them since the RB-61II's are out and so he sold me the pair of 61 for $299 OMG. He then sold me a pair of RS-10 for $199. I have hooked all this up to my PC and replaced the Logitech z5300 set up i had. I have a 10 year old Advent center channel that I will replace with a RC-42II as soon as i have the cash for it. Then New egg had the RW-12d sub for $359 which I replaced my main HT sub a BIC America H-100 and moved the BIC to my PC to replace the Logitech sub i had rigged up. My PC has a Creative Labs X-FI sound card and so my music, games and movies have never sounded better. I have gone back and played through several of my games because of the new set up.I am herring detail i never herd before. Any way I am so happy with all my bargains as it has let me own things I would not have previously owned due to price. On my main HT set up Best Buy on black Friday had their Klipsch Icon-V floor standing speakers for Half off, and when you bought the center channel the VC-25 they were giving the rear surrounds the VS-14's for FREE. I bought the VF-35's and could not be happier I got the whole surround set up for $711 which the VF-35's retail for more than than that when at full price. The new HT speakers have made a HUGE difference for my wife who has bad hearing and we almost always have to have the close captioning on or she is constantly asking me what they said. With the new set up she can hear every thing that is said.I know that the Icon V series is their lowest line but they sound terrific compared to what i had. One thing that i was very surprised at was how much bass the RB-61 put out i was truly shocked as they vibrated the floor! Any way I'll stop my gushing. I just felt like sharing my Happiness with all the good folks on the forums.