Trying to find a AV stand that doesnt suck help wanted :)

elitedemo

as title says im looking for a av stand that doesnt suck

trying to fit a xpa3 that is 7.75 in tall is not working in my tv stand its about .25 to tall with the legs

i was looking for something preferably black with smoked glass

style kind of like this http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sanus+Systems+-+Natural+Foundations+A/V+Series+5-Shelf+System/9599847.p?id=1218129406166&skuId=9599847&st=audio%20stand&cp=1&lp=11

would also consider getting a better tv stand if it can fit up to 6 huge components on it and a rc64 as well as mount a 58" on it

Link to their entertainment stands:

http://www.walmart.com/browse/Furniture/Home-Entertainment/TV-Stands/_/N-8tz6Zaq90ZaqceZ1yzm1u0/Ne-lg71?ic=48_0&ref=125874.412098+1000765.4292447688&tab_value=336928_All&catNavId=635499

They do not appear to have my exact stand on their site. (Discontinued? IDK).

Anyway.... Hopefully the link may halp you find something that will work for you.......

Good Luck.

very similar to mine as mine is bello with ovalish smoked glass and mounts the tv on the back, but is just a pinch to small for height to put the amp in there

i have 5 components though and 6 when i hook up the 360 downstairs which is often

i have a pic in the show your home theatre around page 190 i think

Guest Anonymous

I am not sure that i can help here either, My TV is wall mounted, and i already have to much stuff on my components rack.

Receiver, PS3, Xbox, Wii and a cable box. I now have to make room for an EV DX38 and a Crown CE2000(if i buy it) for my new sub

I'd ditch the Wii but my lovely wife(who allows me to induldge my addiction) loves that stupid Wii.

So in short, i feel your pain.

I love my Gecko tv stand. Middle can be adjusted up to 10 inches which will accomodate RC-64 and weight capacities are top shelf 264lbs, middle shelf 132lbs, bottom shelf 165lbs.

TV stand and matching audio stand will hold your six large components.

http://www.thesimpletvstandstore.com/p-1304-.aspx?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=feed

Gecko - GKR-413-BC - 50" TV Stand in Glossy Black

I have the cherry/black version of the TV stand. Shown here with matching audio stand.

Gecko - GKR-595-BCC & GKR-596-BCC - 50" TV Stand and Audio Tower in Timber and Black

Bill

nice weight support on those, i ordered the sanus unit as a temporary fix to get the amp off the ground wont quite match my stand but should hopefully come close for now anyway, only downside is i cant really mount my tv on anything but the tv stand for now and i wouldnt be putting it on the 64

Standout Designs don't suck, but their prices do. At my last CL purchase, the seller had one of these stands (along with RF-7IIs [:P]). Standout Designs have lots of options: temperature sensitive rear cooling fans, grille covers (instead of doors), different kinds of glass including smoked, pull away backing for easy access to cables.

Very sweet and you definately pay for it. Mostly posted this for wow and drool.

• 2 weeks later...