12 volt trigger

Inkabodpain

Sorry, but that cable won't work.

B&K requires a 3.5mm mono cable - which can be a bit difficult to find anymore. I can occasionally find them at an electronics surplus store. Don't know if Monoprice carries them, but it's worth a try.

James

I don't use a B&K amp but I have found that stereo cables work fine for triggers. I think normally you can use a 3.5mm stereo cable for either stereo or mono use.

in my case the stereo cables did not work. here is a link on that same web site for a mono cable. it's a wallet hitting .60 cents.

Yep their prices are great, I bought 2 of their 12ft 3.5mm in stereo and they work beautifully. I almost paid a lot more for mono cables somewhere else thinking I needed to get a mono cable and the mono are harder to find in long cables, then I saw that the cable I had already been using was a stereo cable.

Anyway that is why I posted a link which listed all their 3.5mm cables stereo and mono so that all the choices were covered. You can't beat their prices for trigger cables.