Test the bass in your system with this song.

Guest Anonymous

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Yeah, thats a crazy one as well. I think there is less going on in that sample however, i think the bass might be a little deeper in Sine wave sequence 5.

Either way, when i turn up that first song. Ghetto Bass, There are parts of my house that shake, which i didnt think we supposed to shake. I think the neighbours walls were shaking too. I really need to get an amp for my KPT684....bad...brand new sub with no amp...[:(]

I'm not really into this kind of music, but the bass is cool.

• 3 weeks later...

I played it and I was tempted to see what Spectrum Lab sees from it. No I cant honestly say its something I would test my loudspeakers on I can see where youre coming from thou. Youre excited and think its the best drum and bass beat yet! Loud ones I just turn down or turn off altogether. Softer ones that are easy on the ear I might listen to might. You could try The Hurt Locker it might hurt youre subs I guess thats why its called The Hurt Locker it should be locked-up in vault! LOL its high end LEF.1!

Guest Anonymous

To be honest i dont listen to that garbage either, but it was interesting to play.

Hurt locker eh? i should rent that one, i havent seen it yet.

Well play with CAUTION! at low volume level than you usually have it. Yes the dialogue might sound soft at times but trust me play softer level and when you get gut feeling of strong caution take it easy dont get carried away with the LFE.1 may or may not bust your sub in!

I loaned to friend last night Ill pick it up later in the day and oh, no I know my friends Yamaha sub YST SW150 has issue with bottoming in the 40Hz to 50Hz range it bottomed out on STAR TREK when I took that around when Vulcan was consumed by a black hole!

I always play new films titles at softer levels if it passes Ill play it many db higher next time around.

If you're sub does't have low-pass filter get one! Or set the levels on the LFE.1 down many db the range goes well below 20Hz and at high level!